Offers HP Latex 115 series for entrepreneurs, small sign shops and copy shopsHP Inc. announced the new HP Latex 115 Printer, offering the most economical entry point into sign and display printing services using high-quality, water-based HP Latex technology. The HP Latex 115 model is also available in the Print and Cut series, providing an end-to-end HP solution for printing and cutting.
Additionally, the printers enjoy seamless integration with HP Signage Suite and HP WallArt in the in the HP Applications Center, free online solutions for simple web-based, design and ordering of large-format jobs 24/7.
- Easy, intuitive operation, with automatic maintenance as well as an X-axis cutter
- Prints that come out dry, odorless and ready for same day finishing and delivery thanks to water-based HP Latex technology
- High-quality production with high-resolution prints delivered by up to 1200 native dpi across a range of applications
- Six-color printing for high image quality and smooth transitions
The HP Latex 115 Print and Cut solution offers additional features:
- HP Latex Basic Cutter with HP barcode and Optical Positioning System (OPOS) for fast job recognition and reliable cutting
- Unique HP FlexiPrint and Cut RIP for optimized workflow management from a single point and with barcode integration.1