Enfocus, the leader in providing affordable, flexible automation and PDF tools to the printing industry, today announces the release of PitStop 2023 update 1. This latest version of PitStop Pro and Server brings new possibilities for placing objects, new actions and several important checks and fixes to the PitStop toolkit to ensure error-free files on press.
“With version update 1 of PitStop 2023, we’re continuing to work on making the user experience ever more enjoyable. For example, we’ve added new possibilities for placing objects in PitStop, allowing users to import PDF documents with greater finesse, or to place control bars with greater precision,” says Loïc Aigon, Product Manager at Enfocus. “We’ve also made several frequently requested fixes and checks, and have good news for users migrating to Mac Sonoma.”
- Flattening Form Xobjects for extracting objects when needed
- Disable Logging Debug Datasets in PitStop Server Configurator in Switch (brings a significant processing speed boost on high volume production flows)
- Check for incorrect Type 3 font resources
- MacOS 14 (Sonoma) support
- Add Overlay and Add copied graphics Action to place selected pages from a PDF file as a graphic in another PDF file:
- Select the PDF page you want to place
- Choose to place the PDF page as an isolated transparency group
- New placement options for “Add color bar”
PitStop 2023 update 1 is available immediately to PitStop subscribers and customers with an active maintenance contract. Users can download the new installers via My Enfocus.